Home » Manager Certification
Food Manager Certification
Our FPMC class is fully accredited with the Illinois Department of Public Health, Chicago Department of Public Health and The American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
Details for this class:
- 8–hour public classes are taught by our qualified engaging instructors with a nationally-recognized ANSI exam being given at the end of the class
- Study materials (practice exam and outline) sent electronically with class confirmations
- 24 hour access to our Student Resource Center
- Exam available in multiple languages
- Public classes offered in English and Spanish
- Registration Fee – $195 per person which includes Resource Book and the ANSI approved exam
- Food Protection Manager Certification is valid for 5 years.
- Private Group Classes are also available, contact John Gescheidle for further information.
- Online classes are also available, click here to register.
Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) certification Public Classes are currently offered at several convenient locations in the Chicagoland area: Hoffman Estates, Libertyville, Northbrook and Skokie. We also offer private classes at your location upon request.